Wednesday, 27 March 2013

A Better Day~ OR Better Days~

Woots today was actually pretty okay :3

Heavens, I nearly fell asleep during History class today, I was so sleepy T^T
Social Studies class was fun though :D I so ship Ms Furtado & Mr Eric Lim~ They just have so much chemistry <3
Yerps today was a better day 8)

Missed nearly the whole of training today T^T Had detention duty which was basically spent reading in one corner and occasionally glancing up to look at the poor sec 4s weeding the parade square XD I think our detention programme is super weird and kinda tough hahas after weeding and all they were made to do this reflection and I overheard the teacher saying something about writing at least 500 words? :O Seriously not easy to do for a reflection :P Anyways, I hope they don't have to do this again! Hehe

After that I went for training, or whatever was left of training anyway :X Which was like for 30mins before they were dismissed T-T Court was super fun though :D Stupiak (Christina) Thomas couldn't come for training luh. Hmph. Haven't really talked to her properly the past 1-2 days since we're both so busy in council and netball :( HOPE SHE COMES FOR TRAINING TOMORROW. :P

OH YES! NETBALL FINALLY GOT TO GO UP ON STAGE TO RECEIVE OUR VERY FIRST (for the B Div) MEDAL! :D Hahas people have been looking down on Crescent Netball for way too long. Especially the Hockey and Softball girls.. In general though, not all of them do actually look down on us. But hmm. No offence but the Hockey and Softball pools are really really small compared to the Netball pools. Netball actually has to have quarter-finals after the 2nd round but the Hockey and Softball girls only have semi-finals so yeah :\ No offence intended to any of the Hockey players and Softballers out there though :) You guys are still awesome ;D Anyway, I'm still really proud of our teams for making it this far :D They really worked their butts off and even if the ranking was not fair (due to bad weather etc, long story), they still did awesome :) gah I was nervous standing up there presenting the team to the school though.. Both Sharveena and I were XD

Kind of excited for tomorrow! We finally get to play volleyball for PE again :3 I really like volleyball, even if it is rather painful ;__; And Fitt Aerobics! Hehe so many sports/workouts tomorrow, can't wait! On the other hand, I'm so not looking forward to chinese lesson.. Apparently I've got only half an hour to complete a composition to which I've only started 5-6 lines. I'll have to chiong all the way @.@

On the BRIGHT side, TOMORROW IS THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL FOR THE WEEK! Because of Good Friday :) Hehe I'm thinking of inviting friends for Sunday service (Victory International Church) :] It's at the York Hotel, just behind Goodwood Park Hotel @ 10.30am! Do come down if you can make it :3

My mum got a new iPhone LOL. I now want one too ;__; Hmm maybe she'll agree if I save up for it? :P Just a thought though, I don't exactly need it. I'm thinking though, with the amount I have to pay for a new phone when mine is working perfectly (well mostly) fine, I could buy a good pair of ice skates. I'm just wondering if it's actually practical and.. urgh I give up reasoning with myself :P Let's just see how I actually do for my mid-years before I even talk about ice skating..

I CAN'T CAN'T CAN'T WAIT FOR THE COUNCIL INVESTITURE!! :D I'm getting my tie then... *excited excited* I think the EXCO's walk-in is super cool k. Like THE coolest walk-in ever!

On a random note, I've got pretty cool juniors :P Even if they seek to embarrass me wherever possible *sobs* they're an awesome bunch all the same though :]

Things have been looking up lately. Or at least I think so. God is watching over me hehe :D

Today's Scripture:

John 18:28-40
"Jesus said, 'My Kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jewish leaders. But now My Kingdom is from another place.' " v36

Heeee I'm learning to lean on God... You know, it's a really good feeling to know that there's a good and loving Father out there that's always looking out for me :>

No comments:

Post a Comment