Thursday, 28 March 2013

The Day before Good Friday~

Woah. really tired already :\ It's only 11+ and I'm shacked out... Must've been all the activities today :( Had a bit of FITT Aerobics today, then PE (Volleyball assessment!) and after that, training :)

Did I mention how much I love love love Keller's workouts? They are so damn awesome haha I should get the workout from Rachel or Brenda and do it myself at home :> Rachel did a good job up on stage today hehe and so did Brenda! XD Brenda looked like she was literally dancing, don't need to talk about a workout! But what I love most about Keller's workouts is that the songs and the workout itself matches really really well :D I guess that's what sets them apart from all the other house's workouts - simply because Keller's is well thought out and the beats match etc :) Perhaps it's a small matter to others but to me, who's particular about such stuff, it means a lot :p GOOD JOB KELLER HOUSE LEADERS :>

Ooh the the Volleyball assessment during PE... Hmm it was pretty fun and Mr Ho called all the Netballers in the class to throw/set/serve the ball to the others :P Hehe PE lessons are seriously the thing I look forward to the most in week... The other lesson are just too.. -facepalm-

Training was okay, had a talk with Sharveena and we managed to come up with ways to further the team...

On the other hand... I'M GOING ICE SKATING TOMORROW! :D My mum is bringing us :] Incredibly happy and excited, tired and brain dead as I am now. I'm literally just lying on my bed with my computer propped up against my lap and typing all this while playing Candy Crush Saga on Facebook hehe XD Odd that I would play this game on Facebook but believe it or not, my mum is really really strict about apps on my phone. I mean she controls the apps I download and how many I download for heavens' sakes! I tried arguing with her about the app control thing and got horribly scolded. Hmph. I really don't understand why she needs to control the apps I download, it isn't as if I would go out there and download every darn app out there in the universe and be glued to my phone 24/7... Sigh. I really don't know what goes on in her head sometimes.

Anyway..back to my ice skating "excursion" that I so abruptly interrupted myself from, Christina should be able to make it now that we've changed it to the afternoon.. Seems like two of my younger brother's friends are coming along as well. Dang, the rink might be crowded by the time we get there in the afternoon :X
Christina, if you see this, CHECK YOUR PHONE DEAR.

Phewwww I'm really sleepy already but hmm i shall continue to play Candy Crush :>

My mum some stuff from Tecman, a Christian shop, and some of the stuff she got are really cool! Like the name "tag" (the kind to hang on doors, walls, etc) that she got for my brother, this basketball plaque with Scripture on it for my brother (too bad they didn't have ice skating or netball ones. :<) and some other stuff XD She got me two really awesome shirts - I'm just too lazy to upload the pics of my shirts :P One's got a sheep on it and it says something along the lines of 'The Lord is my Shepard'. The other shirt is even more awesome, it has the Scripture from 1 Corinthians 13, mentioning faith, hope and love :) I'm so wearing this shirt tomorrow for the outing :> Best part, they're both blue! 8) The best thing she got from Tecman today was however, a replica of the Ark of the Covenant, with replicas of the stone tablets, the rod of Aron and even the bowl of manna! I think it really really cool that  she actually found something like that!

On a side note.. SHUNE'S BIRTHDAY IS COMING SOON!
Planning to plan something for her hehe :] <--- effects of procrastination :(

Really sleepy, gonna zonk out soon but I have not brushed my teeth! :p

Today's Scripture:

John 19:1-16

I'm too lazy and tired to type it out, sorry :(

Hehe God bless and good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment