Saturday, 6 April 2013

This Is Gonna Be A Bit Of A Rollercoaster Ride So Hang On!

CHRISTINA IS SO DAMN WEIRD HAHAHAHAHA

I'm skyping her and shes.. omg she's just so darn weird XD yeahh see she has instagram, twitter and a blog and has never visited any of them :D

ISABELLA HAYDEN KOH :D

Christina you know what i mean ;>

PANDA PANDA PANDAS :DDDDD CHRISTINAAAAAA

heavens this whole top part is ALLL about Christina and her dear weird ways :>

okay so. aside from all of Christina's crap, im really swamped with work and i simply have no time to blog D:
i promise i'll blog more though XD

but honestly, things have been crappy lately, yet not so crappy. I simply cannot wait for MYEs to come.. yet, I don't actually want to sit for MYEs.. le sigh. hahas i miss ice skating :(

Okay so today a friend apologised to me out of the blue (something I really really didn't expect but yeah.) so I'm kind of happy? but she's still sort of giving me the cold shoulder so...  don't know.

oh yeah! Omg hehe the council farewell was yesterday and it was pretty fun :> Honestly, the sec 2s planned it pretty well, though I think next time they should get mics because we could barely hear the emcees :P The theme was "Masquerade" so that gave us ample space to explore :D I wanted to cross dress but was coerced into wearing a dress instead :( I'll try another time though! Hahas thanks to Ashley for lending me her dress shirt though! :D The games were pretty fun and we took lotsa pictures XD I'm seriously too lazy to upload rn :( I might do it some other time though! hehe

Okay so after idk how long (I left this draft at this for a few hours heh.) Christina decides to fall asleep on me and completely dao our skype chat until I hung up :P Oh dang I'm feeling lazy already but I still have quite a fair bit of work to do.. I'm not sure if I'll actually have time to do it tmr.. =3= I still need to revise and read ahead for my three sciences so.. I just seriously hope tomorrow won't be a "full day" and I can actually get some work done before 11pm... It's actually already 1 AM so technically it should be 'later' but who cares.

Okayy I'm so gonna shut down my brain and go lie on my bed :P I might not sleep yet, but then again, I've been falling asleep 'unconsciously' these past few days XO Hmm I might not actually have time to write for quite awhile but I hope I'll actually have lil bits of time here and there to update!

Today's Scripture:

John 21:15-19

Again, too lazy to type it all out XO

Well then, ciao!
Till next time ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment