Monday, 8 April 2013

Another day :P

Right, so since I have a bit of free time right now, I decided to post something :) I only have about 11mins to write though (at the time of typing, it is 8.49pm)

So... Today was a pretty short day :P in the morning, they announced the department results for council and I've gotta say, I'm pretty pleased with the department I'm in :P except I sort of wish I was doing CrezAwards but oh wells. One can't be too greedy can they? In any case, I quite sure I'll still enjoy what I'm doing because it is something that I personally already enjoy and take pride in :D

Recently, I've been feeling as though I really have no time for myself.. Or my friends. The ones that are closer to me anyway. Christina, Shune, Than, Sharveena and Amaris, if any of you are reading this, I'm really really sorry for not being able to spend much time with you guys. It's not that I don't want to, it's more like I've got responsibilities that I cannot ditch.. >< So yeah. Sigh its almost as though I barely see these people anymore. Shune and Than are in a different class already so I don't get to see them much, especially Than, since I'm still able to see Shune during Netball. But then again, the demands of the team are sometimes things that I can't really cope with and I'm practically a mad woman during trainings. Christina & Sharveena hmm I get to spend more time with you guys/them because Christina is still in council with me and I get to talk to her more (oh who am I kidding? :P) and Sharveena I get to talk to during trainings (albeit about the training plans etc..). The worst thing is even if I see these people pretty often, I don't get to talk heart to heart to them. So I guess I really have to make an effort to reach out more.

Moving on to my friends-stress topic (to a MUCH lighter one), TRAINING WAS TOUGH TODAY! :D It was my fault, yet not my fault :P The lightning risk alert was on so we seriously could not do much except.. PHYSICAL TRAINING! :> It turned out okay though, I really want those abs =3= (Netball thing HAHA)

So much work but I think I managed to catch up somewhat hehe. I really need to work on my time management skills though. I get distracted pretty dang easily.. but I will definitely try to remove those distractions LOL. Thank God I have no tests this week and there's learning journey tomorrow! I'm not sure to where, but I'm really gonna just go with the flow :>

I'm sort of relieved trainings are going to tone down this week... It's not that I don't like training, it's really just that Netball has been taking up a lot of my time and I really need to start concentrating on my studies because I can't afford to screw this Mid-years up. If I do.. there goes my head on the chopping board
-----> O]+<
But then again, it is kind of my fault because I'm taking up so many activities my mom thinks I can't handle it :P and despite me always reassuring her that I can and will, sometimes I find myself doubting that statement :P

I have a sudden urge to listen to kpop these past few days hahahaha :P

Right. It's past my 11mins by 6mins already.. I can never keep to time can I? My dad's the same.

I don't have this week's scripture because I didn't go to Church this Sunday (due to unforeseen circumstances) and hence.. bababum. I can't post it D: In any case, just continue reading John 21 onwards :>

I really really need to get back to work. BLEH. hahaha

Until next time!
Snowbelle~

No comments:

Post a Comment