Monday, 15 April 2013

Just Another Normal Day (NOT)

Been really out of it lately.. School is really starting to get busy and I don’t have much time to write… Actually, I’m writing this during chemistry lesson heh. Bad of me, but still.

Thomas, if you're reading this... Just ignore, because you're gonna laugh :)

So recently I’ve been skipping recess to go to the piano room and play the piano. I guess it’s because it’s the only place in school I can actually play the piano without and audience. Plus, it’s soundproof! So I can pretty much play in peace and just be by myself. Which leads me to realize that I’ve been alone pretty much this year. I mean I sometimes welcome the ‘loneliness’ but I don’t always appreciate the fact that I don’t have someone who will take me as the ‘first friend’. In class, I’m always second choice, whether with Thida, Jia Yue or whoever. So yeah, I kind of dread group works and pair works right now. I thought I’d already cleared things up with Jia Yue, but it seems it didn’t work. Why am I so insecure? Haish. And I like how I'm always excluded from the group of councillors in class. I mean okay, I understand that the rest of them are in EXCO, but I mean, c'mon. The EXCO in G3 don't exclude the non-EXCO members. That's not to say that the councillors are bad or anything, it's just that... I'm prolly just being paranoid but haish. Council is still awesome though - don't get the wrong idea. 

On the bright side, I bought my friends’ birthday prezzies yesterday XD It was pretty late for 2 of them though :P one was on March 1st and the other was somewhere in March (sorry, I can’t remember when). Shune’s birthday is today so I managed to get her present on time XD I hope she likes it! All the presents were really cute XD I took some pictures of it but I didn’t take all :( I can't upload the pics now because I'm in school and can't use my phone XO

Sometimes I feel like detaching myself from everyone because it’s somewhat painful to always have to upkeep with social obligations and such. Then again, I am somewhat a people person so I would also be miserable without company.

Anyways, it’s CrezUnité week this week, starting with Be Yourself Day (BYD) on Monday and practicing of the Mass Dance today. I think BYD was okay, minus the fact that SOMEONE *ahem ahem* was mad at me. We had to dress Retro for BYD so I practically had nothing to wear, but thank God Amaris lent me her shirt which was so retro even my teacher commented on it XD

It’s now CCE lessons lol. Hmm I’m hungry.

Exams are in two weeks… Sigh. I barely have time to study so I think I’ll have to work my butt off this weekend… I’m getting kind of scared just thinking about exams… If I don’t do well, my mum won’t let me do Ice-Skating… And I really want to do Ice-Skating… WELL. Simply because I feel better when the air is cold, I can think clearer and I can work off any pent up energy on the ice. I don’t know why, but I really really like the cold, even if I suck with the cold XD

Heavens, this is getting long. I guess I should be thankful for all that I have, and I am, but sometimes I wish… No this is going down the wrong way heh. I think I really need to learn to lean on God :(

LALALA. I wish I could fly. Flying is so much freer.



Today's Scripture:

Acts 4:1-12

Snowbelle~

No comments:

Post a Comment